Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Stupid Scooter!

Alas, it's time to say adieu to the Yamaha Fuzzy 125. I picked it up after having left it in the shop over the weekend. It cost 1,500 NT to fix and luckily they accepted a credit card (I was totally broke after Kenting). Sadly, Tuesday night, on the way home from work, it broke down for the fourth and final time. I've decided that since I'll be driving to Fongyuan in starting in March, I'll need something more reliable and I'll be forced to buy a new scooter.

Luckily, the timing is pretty good. My roommate Kristy is buying a 125 today, and has agreed to let me use her 50 until I can buy a new one, so I won't be scooter-free. Also, I get paid this week and since the car has finally been sold at home, I won't have to use my paycheck to pay bills. So, it's looking like this month or next I'll have a new scooter that hopefully will run for the next 7 months without problem! Keep you fingers crossed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

My condolescences on the scooter death but thankfully you'll have use of one until you can get a new scooter. I totally love your MDS idea!!! I have had similar experiences in the past. My current car mechanic is one my family has gone to for years. Unfortunately, he thinks I am and therefore treats me as a "daddy's girl" which is SO far from the father-daughter relationship I actually have (he's my dad's mechanic and knows my dad best...) I think to avoid this weirdness, I'm in the market for a new mechanic, a feminist one if possible as I hear sometimes big cities have those...

but enough about me ! :)

happy holidays and as I said in the e-card, I enjoy reading the blog. Will try to reply more this semester since I'm done coursework :) !!!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home