Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Adjustments

I'm trying to adjust to this new schedule of teaching from 5-9, but it's harder than you'd think. Mostly because I don't have transportation yet and I need to take the bus an hour before I have to be at work. I get home around 10:30 and need to track down dinner, then either crash or prep my next two classes. I've been spending the mornings prepping and tracking down lunch or breakfast, so I haven't really had a chance to do much besides teach yet. It's making me a little crazy, but it's only the first week, so eventually I'll find a better rhythym.

Hopefully, by next payday I can find a second-hand scooter, then it will only take me 15 minutes to get to the branch and I'll be able to get around much more easily! Well, I'd better get back to grading. Ahhh, the sweet sweet weekend approacheth...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home