Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Scooter Reparo!

I've spent the last week cooped up reading nothing but Harry Potter and my mind has gone a little funny, but I was desperately trying to save cash. And since Kristy's scooter doesn't have spectacular brakes, I thought I'd take some time off from driving around town and hemorraging cash. Besides, I love some good escapist fiction!

In any case, I am pleased to report the resurrection of the beloved Yahama Fuzzy 125cc scooter! It has a brand new engine and works beautifully! It goes faster, no longer spews smoke, and is as smooth as ever! I love it! And, I have a guarantee from the scooter shop to fix it if anything goes wrong. Yippee!

On the road again...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(eric) yay scooter madness!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home