Thursday, September 09, 2004

Yep, It's Yop!

I've made some exciting culinary discoveries this week. I had tried bubble tea in Canada and I enjoyed it. Bubble tea is a sweetened (fruit, green, or otherwise) tea with big, black tapioca "bubbles" in it. The Sub Station across the street from me carries Pearl Milk Tea, which also has the "bubbles" but in a sweet milk tea! Yum! Sometimes, I get tired of chewing my tea, but it's still pretty fun.

I also picked up what I thought was a container of milk from the bakery yesterday. It was white plastic with blue writing. Normally I wouldn't assume it was milk, but my roommatementioned she had bought milk there and it was next to another container marked fruit milk. So I take a sip...and it's not milk. But this time it was a pleasant surprise! It turns out it's a yogurt drink similar to Yop (a Yplait yogurt drink available only in Europe and Canada). I was so happy that I found it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home