Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sleepovers

Last night, for the first time since I was 12 years-old, I went to a girl party. There were girly snacks (chocolate, gummy bears, chips), fruity cocktails, nail polish, happy music, and gossip. There were even the "brother" figures hiding out in their room, appearing only to use the bathroom and greeted with chants of "no boys allowed!" and "girls rule, boys drool!"

I personally believe the cresendo occurred when Judy called the boy she has a crush on and secured a date for the following day. It was too much! The booze was the only thing separating last night's party from an actual elementary school sleepover! Well, *and* the pillow-fight in our sexy lingerie, but that's neither here nor there. :)

The ladies had some dancing to do at the club later in the night, but I had some packing to do (yippee!) so I ski-dattled around 1:00 am. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home