Sunday, September 12, 2004

I Thought I Told You...

That We Don't Stop.

Last night was my first experience with the nightlife in Taichung. I'd heard it was good, but I had *no* idea. If last night was representative of every weekend...watch out! Brian, Susan, Brad and I went to a party at an expat hangout called fM. It was right around the corner from the hotel we stayed at when we first got to Taichung. It was hosted by some of the teachers from my branch and was so much fun. The theme was Charlie's Angels and Miami Vice with costumes, trivia games, bar-top dancing, drinking games, and prizes. Team Marshmallow (our team) went to town and totally dominated all categories to win the grand prize! We had to mix drinks, guess what was in shots, fill shot glasses with water from across the room with our squirt guns, invent the most "creative" body shot, and discover who the secret "Charlie" was.

Afterwards the party headed to a couple afterhours places called the Pig Pen and Sound Garden. Sound Garden was amazing! The whole thing was just a small garden with tall tropical plants and wooden walkways, with a small sheltered wooden bar area and a DJ spinning down tempo! Pig Pen was a little shadier but still a good time! We hung out and danced, but ended up taking off early at 4 am. :) It was crazy! Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home