Friday, April 15, 2005

Oh Happy Day!

This is the best vacation ever! I'm a woman on a mission, and sadly that mission is affecting my ability to sleep. I have to see as many friends as possible, eat all the foods I can't get in Taiwan, drink all the good beer I haven't had in 8 months, and spend heaps of time with the family. So far so good, I'm loving every minute!

Number of friends visited, called, etc.: 7
"Exotic" Western Cuisine Eaten: Hommous, grape leaves, salsa, burritos, dark beer...
Amount of rice consumed: 0
Amount of chopsticks touched: 0

I have encountered a few problems. I noticed that I stare at the weiguoren (foreigners) in Taiwan. Apparently that hasn't stopped here. I was walking through the airport staring at all the non-asian folks, not really thinking about it when I realized that that's not a normal thing, in fact it's pretty rude. Oops. I also can't sleep from excitement. I wake up and start thinking about all the things to do and see...oh I have to calm down. I get so riled up...

Next up: Shopping in stores that actually carry my size! Glorious!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(eric) yay! I got to see cass, and she gave me presents! I like presents!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home