Thursday, September 16, 2004

Good Morning...Businessmen?

"Ah, it's shaping up to be a wonderful Taichung morning," I thought, as I padded to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. "I think I'll enjoy a bit of air on the balcony before I start prepping." As I stepped onto the balcony I took in the view of the hills and the various neon lights and buildings in the distance. "Taichung is sure is beautiful in the morning," I said as I thoughfully sipped my coffee. Then I looked next door. As I stood there in my jammies, braless, taking in the morning air I thought,"Boy, those flourescent lights are pretty big for an apartment...oh, that's an office building. And that room I'm looking into is a meeting room." Then as I saw the businessmen waving hello, I smiled embarrassedly, waved hello and then crept back inside to reconsider my choice of balcony wear.

I'm back in Taipei this weekend for the follow up training. Normally we wouldn't come back until next weekend, but there was a scheduling snafu so Kristy and I are here to train with group 1 instead of group 2. Our train left Taichung at 6:10 am and I didn't get home from class last night until about 11pm, so with dinner and wind-down time, I managed to sneak in about 3 hours of sleep last night. We'll be heading off to training soon, so it's looking like a relatively long day...Taipei, here I come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home