Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Hiccups

My last post didn't work, which has me a little bummed to be sure, but hopefully this one will work.

I finally found a post office today! It only took a month to track one down. I got to send off all the postcards I've been sitting on for the last three weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!

Not much news today, I actually managed to keep embarrassing moments to a minimum today. Well...aside from the embarrasing moments that I orchestrated to get kids excited in the classroom...Dancing like crazy fool in front of 15-20 laughing kids isn't really embarrassing. Especially when one jumps up and starts dancing too, it's actually loads of fun!

I did finally get to take a scooter out for a spin! It was super fun! I'm not ready to take it out onto the streets as I haven't quite conquered the "only pay attention to what's in front of you" driving style yet, but maybe a few more practice runs and I'll have it down. You just have to go, and watch out for the crazy taxis that have no qualms about squashing a poor, little scooter in an effort to get their passenger to their destination a little sooner...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CASSIE! It's me, Rob. Have you registered to vote? The deadline for you is October 2. Check out www.overseasvote.com! Hurry! Save our country!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Meredith said...

Weee! I love the crazy taxi video game, but I'm not sure how much I'd like it in real life!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home